Brain fog.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can any one teller how to clear the brain fog and give you back the concentration . I just can't shift it and feel dazed by times.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi michelle.. I was given some advice about brain fog that might help you.  It is that your oestrogen is too high and you can flush it out by eating lots of fibre especially your greens, plenty of leafy green veg.  it works for me.
    • Posted

Hi metamorphed.

Thank you. I actually don't eat any green vegetables as the kill my stomach.But I'm sure stomach discomfort is better than brain fog. 🤔🤔🤔il try this out. Thank you

• Posted

hi michelle..  If you can't eat greens you can still get high fibre from other foods, just make sure you get some at each meal.    (I just find green veg easier and lower in calories, you can add some to smoothies, along with fruit and you won't notice as much cheesygrin)

Foods like these:

Oats, Breads – mixed grain, wholemeal

Legumes – dried peas, beans, lentils

Wholegrain cereals

Vegetables – especially broccoli, Brussels sprouts, carrots, potato

Wholewheat pasta

Fruit – especially apples, pears, citrus, stone and berry fruit

Rice, especially brown rice

• Posted

I suggest that you try a good vitamin B complex and take an amino acid called l-arginine, it increases the blood flow to your cells.  It works for me!
  • Posted

My doc told me to use it more

eg  through certain mobile games, puzzles, jigsaw, worfeud etc

• Posted

I do use mobile games, I play scrabble . I do suduko and word games. Crosswords etc. I do all of those . But to try and sit down and do my finances. Or I wold have been big into video editing but in the last 3 years I just can't get my head around it. And any of those things seem to take ages like I'm in a brain fog and can't get them done. It feels like o if I coul just blow my nose and clear my head. 😩😩😩 so I'm definitely lacking something for brain function. I even go for walks to clear my brain. But I come back refreshed . With extra energy . But still brain fog.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.