Brain fog

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies, 

I'm in perimenapause ever since for about 6 months and brain fog has anyone here had brain fog when started perimenapause 

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi, yes I’m afraid it’s another classic peri symptom ! No need to worry about it at all x
  • Posted

From what has been said by so many other ladies on here, WE ALL HAVE HUN. Believe me you are not alone in the having senior moments group and not being able to concentrate with your mind just wandering off. Its a normal part of meno dont worry. XXX
  • Posted

I find myself stopping halfway through my sentence s.. My husband has to prompt me to finish.... Anyone suffer with the same?? Ck
  • Posted

Yup. I had it for awhile till my acupuncturist suggested Yerba Mata tea. OMG it's amazing and has helped with the brain fog and clarity so much. I have been drinking the tea for almost a year now.

• Posted

Hi amy,

My brain fog and energy level is through the floor I wish there's a magic wound so I can feel better I'm in perimenapause and I also have hashimoto. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.