Brain thinking silly things

Posted , 4 users are following.

does any1s brain think things, silly things, like u been here b4 & things about garden & life this will happen & that will happen ? It's been at it few days is it all aniexty ?? 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gemma, yes this is anxiety, my brain does it too! It's amazing how many things you're brain can think and how these thoughts just come from nowhere. But yes it is a common symptom of anxiety, I hope it's reassuring to hear that. Hand you had anxiety before?
    • Posted

No luv just the last month or so Luv & it's really not good :-( 

Really getting me down but yesterday was not as bad so hopin 2day is going 2 b the same Luv,

What about u ? X

• Posted

I get it sometimes too kinda spooked me out. I went to the er and they were like everything is fine
    • Posted

Yeah I understand it can be scary the first time you get them because you don't know why they are happening. If they continue to bother you I'd suggest seeing your doctor as they will definitely be able to help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.