Brain Tumor Anxiety? Please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

if you have read my other two posts and your annoyed with me please feel free to not read this.

Before we begin I have a question, can the eye doctor notice a brain tumor? I went in May (3 months ago) and I’m wondering if I had a brain tumor they would be able to see if anything bad was happening. Please answer this question cause it will help my anxiety SO MUCH!!

Hi everyone, I’m 13 years old and I’m having anxiety (I think) of having a brain tumor. I just broke down crying about it and now im taking deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

It all started a few months ago when I started developing headaches. I also have muscle twitches and stomach was hurting. Then it all stopped, I was so so happy!! Then my headaches came back and they last for a few seconds and are very mild pain. (idk if that is concerning). Also I mess up when speaking sometimes (I think that I’m just noticing that more because of anxiety and everyone does this lol). Also, I have a stomach ache that started today and I think it’s nausea which is a symptom of brain tumor (yes I know not to look up the symptoms but this was from the first time I looked up stuff). That’s all, sorry it was so much. Basically, headaches, nausea?, and muscle twitches. Please respond on ways to help because i think I just had a panic attacksad(

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Also, I do 10 hours a week of gymnastics and my parents say that if I had a brain tumor I wouldn’t be capable of doing it, is that true lol?
  • Posted

You better have it checked out by your doctor too make sure eye doctor can't really tell a brain doctor can.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.