Breast discomfort

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi have been experience breast pain. dose anyone else get this. it is really sore when I go to bed at night and remove my bra they are so painful.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

yes susan....

i am the same and especially when I take off my bra and i give them a good massage myself ...its like they are full of tention ...

its not all the time but i do get it ..achy boobs so you are not alone.

hope this helps.

CK

• Posted

You are not alone, I had the same discussion in the group last week, it another hormone change due to peri and Menapause 😣

• Posted

yes. It comes and goes for me. Last time was early January. Lasted a few weeks

• Posted

i had this problem for months now even had a mammogram and all clear but mine feel bruised and i get stabbing pains in the side of my boobs that goes into my ribs it hurts that much sometimes it keeps me awake or wakes me up its also crept up into my armpits ,at first i stopped wearing wired bras which helped loads but even now in my soft not so flattering sports bra its back with gusto breast clinic dr said its all hormonal and expect it to get worse as your hormones decline and mine is unbearable at times so good luck try evening primrose oil its ment to help in some cases big hugs x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.