Breast Sensitivity

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies it"s me again trying to cope. My breast now mainly on the right side is very sensitive also pain at some point with a pulling pain . My stomach acid of course is acting up during this time. Between my breast in stomach area has a dull feeling as well. The chest wall pain feels different and ECG of course normal .

Any suggestions thanks.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi wendy my boobs are so painful iv had to start wearing a sports bra iv always wore wired bras but the pain was so bad i wipped it off as soon as i could my ribs and breast bone are also sore feeling like there bruised iv has a mammogram and that was all clear the dr at the breast clinic told me very sore and lumpy boobs are part of the menopause and told me to try evening primrose and warm compress and not to be concerned if they get worse so good luck and dont worry to much just another side of this crap they call menopause big hugs xx

• Posted

Yes it is a symptom of menopause. I have been going through this since last week. I have had pain and soreness in the area above my breast and down into my left breast. Yesterday I realized I had a bottle of evening primrose oil that I had forgotten about and I rubbed some on. The pain and sensitivity subsided almost right away. I don't know what is in that stuff but it sure seems to he

• Posted

Hi Wendy,

i feel your pain hun x

i too am suffering from very tender breasrs at the present time. i have a duscharge from both nipples ive been wearing breast pads but have had to give in and buy a sports bra.

i had a mammogram last week where they found a small mass but they sre confident that its a tiny cyst.

hope you feel better soon

Diane x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.