Breast tenderness

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi ladies,

How often do your breast feel tender thru perimenapause, I'm trying find out if I'm only one or other ladies similar issues, recently my breast just started to hurt on my left side and my left arm was aching me to the point I could not lift it above my head, anyone else with these pains?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gilly your not the only one i often get this its just another perimenipause sympton we ladies have i wrote on this group about simular experiece .It seems there are other ladies experiencing simular things to us 
    • Posted

Thanks Kim,

I also think I got frozen should because it's difficult to move my left arm over my head or front or back😣

• Posted

Hi Gilly, I went through a long phase of this that lasted several months and then went away.  It was on the left side and I’ve read somewhere about why it’s that side, possibly about the lymphatic system/lymph nodes.  I did not have the frozen shoulder part, but the shoulder definitely ached.  Hope this helps. 🌸

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.