Breast Ultra Sound Results! (Peri Menopause)

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ladies, after weeks of dread/anxiety/stress and pain in my left breast, with ever test done known to mankind, the final results came through today, and my boobie is normal, well as normal as fibrocystic ones can be!

Cause unknown, but no signs of any cancers, and 2 doctors both had the same opinion, Peri-Menopause and hormonal changes!

Thank you all for your kindness and putting up with my moaning the past few weeks xoxoxoxcheesygrinrazz

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That wonderful news Astrid!biggrin I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Really appreciate you sharing the information about the Sonocine, I have dense breasts and will be looking for a facility that has that equipment for the next time I need my exam. 

Annie xx

• Posted

Thank you Annie, I wanted to report the results, now that I am now a regular on here, but its annoying and I feel rude when folk, ask questions and look for advise, then to never take the time to let us know thier results or outcome x
  • Posted

Hi Astrid 

nice one hun, you can relax now..

Also for post menopause ladies ... My 3D breast scan .. Was also normal, and showing normal fatty tissue .. Fatty tissue Gyno said was quite normal post menopause aswell..

so dense, fatty, etc is all normals and common..   doesnt mean cancers..

have a great weekend Astrid ... Glad all is good hun

jay xx

• Posted

Hi Astrid - What fantastic news, so pleased for you, have a wonderful weekend - Big hugs to you - Barbara X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.