Breathing

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys so I'm sorta freaking out. I woke up with my breathing being very weird like my chest felt weird everytime I took in a breathe. As of right now it's st

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

As of right now it's still the same but my throat just feels a bit constricted now I'm totally focused on my breathing -_- I hate this. I'm sorta worried that it isn't even anxiety. That somethings going on with me inside. And I'm alone too rolleyes ugh
  • Posted

HiĀ 

Hope your feeling better

Have you been diagnosed with anxiety?

It sounds like it is, if you havent done so yet best get a medical at doctors just to rule anything else out.

Then its meds/therapy and exercise is good for anxiety

biggrin

• Posted

I think I've been diagnosed. The docs ha bet really said " I diagnose you with anxiety" but they've checked me out and said everything looks normals and the tests are normal it's just anxiety and stress. So I assume they have diagnosed me.
    • Posted

So do you want to go on medication for the anxiety or would you rather just go for therapy?

It can be done without meds, but I think you have to speak to someone about therapybiggrin

• Posted

I don't wanna go on medication but I've talked to my parents about therapy like CBT but they think that's nonsense since I worry about everything. My parents are really old school, they believe I can get over this myself without stuff like that.
    • Posted

our parents are totally the same! she thinks that i always worry too much and i can just get this all anxiety issue by myself
  • Posted

Anexity I get that as well where feel can't catch my breath all the time and all i feel then is a panic and makes it evenw orseĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.