Brian

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been depressed more from 2001 without help or professional help.In 2009 i started night sweat from my head and chest pain

If i get disappointed i feel like mad and started sweating too much.Even i do small job at home or garden ,i sweat too much.Winter and summer is the same yo me at night.Anxiety depression and sweating kill me

My first girl friend cheated for me in 2001

After i broke up with her my priests started preaching abot me in church if i didnt attend that day.

My wife cheater for me and i discovered in 2014.

I m scard to divorce because its going to be worse in the church by preaching about me again.I didnt get any professional help.I also cheat too much now

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Are you from the States?.

Personally I would change my Church and Pasture

I personally would not cheat I did in the 70s and it was not worth telling fibs and I told my partner of that time, I was left with the wrong on and after two months we broke up. Still tetchy about that

I eventually married the right person and we have been faithful for about forty years.

If you are getting a devorce it is the best way to move on and I can also understand how your Pastor thinks. especially if you are still cheating around 

Only you can decide what you want to do, you could start a new life in another church and look for a new partner, you will need to stop passing it around I suppose

BOB

• Posted

Hi borderriever

I am in South Africa

My pastors dont know about cheating.Our church doesnt believe in divorce for whatever reason.I left my first girl friend and my name was all over the place.So now if i leave the its going to be worse.

Now i feel not normal,depression and dizzy.

If i get disappointed i get sick same time.

• Posted

Brian,

I know life has been hard for you. You will be okay. You should take to someone proffesional about this. You will see brighter days and get the help you deserve(:

• Posted

Hi Maryam

Thanks very much

Like now i dont know where to start,which step to take.

• Posted

I would say starting off with proffesional help. The Physcologist will give you tools and support for you to get through this. Also Try 5htp 50-100 mg for depression. It's a natural supplement. I'm aslo getting the dizzy feeling right now and its quite scary.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.