Brief Headaches

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey guys, do any of you guys every get small brief headaches for a few seconds that don’t hurt to bad (mild pain)? I have for 2 months and I’m wondering if I should be worried

thank you 

- maya💕

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maya, I have the same concern... I get those headaches all the time... Sometimes its like a stabbing for just a sec. And sometimes its like a thunder clap. I finally broke and went to the er and did a scan. Its all from my health anxiety. Have you always had headaches? 1 thing I can tell you, from what I know... Is usually headaches that only last a few seconds are usually not a sign of something major but... Im not a doc
    • Posted

I’m only 13 years old so this stuff is all new to me. My parents are doctors and tell me it’s just anxiety but I wanted to ask the forum for there experiences to help calm me. Thank you!!❤️❤️
  • Posted

Oh no sweetie, Im soo sorry your going through this. It must be very difficult at your age to deal with.. My 14 year old gets headaches alot too. Just hang in there, we are all here for you!
    • Posted

thank you so much!! I hope your 14 year old son/daughter gets better!!💕💕

• Posted

I get these too every day. I get like little sharp pains in different places in my head 😩

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.