Brown pigmentation ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i went to the doc recently because i had sudden urges to pee. There is so burning that accompanies it i havent had any signs of lesions or rashes show up, but my penis did dry up and had a very rubbery texture and i saw i had a brown patch on the head anyone can provide me with clarification ? File size is too big

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

the doctor gave me fungal cream and pills for the dryness, spot doesnt itch or burn

• Posted

help

• Posted

from the sound of the symptoms it could be a uti specially if burning when weeing did they send a urine sample off for culture ?? it may not be caused by an std did u get any results back from your last tests when they do test for stds they check soley for those things and not for anything else such as a uti the symptoms of a uti can be very similar to those of an std looking at it i dont see anything that looks like a fungal infection as it usually causes the skin to peel and become very sore i would go back if symptoms are still persisting as it needs further investigation

• Posted

it doesnt burn to pee at all is the thing i dont have ulcers or rash on my penis and it doesnt itch urine culture came out negative for bacteria

• Posted

i also want to point out the doctor gave me antibacterial medication just yesterday and i feel like its getting slightly better since my urethra felt irritated but still no burning when pee just felt like pee was always coming out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.