Brownish discharge

Posted , 3 users are following.

In 5 days it'll be one year since my surgery for prolapsed bladder. All has went very well, then today I felt a quick burning in my vagina area, went to restroom and low and behold I wiped and a brownish discharge was there. What the heck! What is this? I had my uterus removed and I'm 66 years old. I can say it has stopped, and I looked with a mirror and no sign of prolapse. Will be seeing my doctor in few weeks. Anyone have this happen to them? Thanks for listening!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh gosh. Sounds like old blood. I'm also one year on 19th I think mine was! If you get more of that discharge then go get seen.

• Posted

Old blood?? Wow!! What's with that?? I'll make an appointment with Doctor to see this week. Thanks!

• Posted

Yes, did research and it is old blood that's not unusual. It stopped, and I do have an appointment anyhow with the Doctor. Thanks to everyone!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.