BROWNISH VAGINAL DISCHARGE AFTER MONTHLY PERIOD

Posted , 9 users are following.

I experienced this discharge during the second to third week after my period, no pain but Im confused about this, I havent been visiting OB , my niece says i need to go for a trans-v ultrasound but scared of it aside from being so busy with my routine,,, anyone who experience the same thing, this doesnt happen every month but this month almost 3weeks that i have these discharge

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The spotting is normal the closer you get to meno. Don't be afraid of the vag u/s, its really quite easy and no more uncomfortable than a gyn exam in my opinion.

• Posted

Hi, I wouldn't be too worried this is normal according to my Dr and the Gyno. it happens more into Peri as long as it stops after a few days. If you are still concerned or you feel it really isn't right see your Dr or Gyno to get reassurance.

Hope all goes well

• Posted

I always had this for at the end of my periods, for decades. It was entirely normal for me. I then had brown spotting, randomly, after my periods stopped, for a couple of years. Went through the t/v u/s, then hysteroscopy, biopsies, etc, and all was fine. See your doctor if you are worried though, just to put your mind at rest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.