Skip to content

Goserelin Preparation

All discussions in this group

Next
  • julie303 1

Fibroids

Hi so iv had fibroids for years, heavy periods clotting etc. Tummy pains and alsorts of weird symptoms. Taking iron to. My do tee has referred me after one per longed period last year and I have one fibroid. I'm terrified of hospitals a very shy so my question is, what's the likely hood of them

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Mumsie pops 3

Can Premarin HRT cause depression!

I'm suffering terrible depression obsessional thoughts severe anxiety.  My Gp has put me on 50mg of sertraline 4 weeks ago & just increased the dose to 100mg.  My depression seems to have coincided with taking 0.65mg daily of Premarin. Could this HRT be the cause of my depression. The doctor

0 replies 1 vote Posted
  • jan1944 1

Zoladex Injestions in Spain.

I have been on Zoladex for two years now and it seems to be doing it's job.  However, when my next injection is due I will be in Spain and I won't be returning to UK for some weeks after.  I can get the injection before I go abroad but does anyone konow if I can have the injection administered in Spain?

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Sld 2

How long does zoladex take to wear off

I have had 4 injections of zoladex with the last one being on 10 December.  Since then I have had severe debilitating headache and into my fourth week off work with it.  In a lot of pain and unable to do much, throbbing headache and nausea when I over do it.  Not having any more injections as

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • Sld 2

Has it stopped working

Help please. I have now had three injections. The first two gave me complete pain relief and it wassuch a relief.  Had flushes but happy to put up with them. Since having third one 10 days ago my stomach has been very painful. Does this mean it has stopped Working?  I am still having hot flushes

0 replies 1 vote Posted
  • Mistymoo29 1

Wrong dose of Zoladex... what happens now?

Hi Everyone, I have been on Zoladex for 4 years, but am a little concerned when I see at the top of this website it says to check that you have been given the correct dose - 3.6 for women & men, and 10.8 for men only. I am a woman and I have been on 10.8mg!! - what could this be doing to me, and

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • pheobe 1

Zoladex experiences!

Hi, I was perscribed zoladex for 3 months for endo and I also have a 5cm cyst. I thought long and hard as to wether or not to have the treatment as the side affects gave me real concern. I had my last implant 11 days ago and must say with each one the side affects have got stronger! I have sore joints,...

• Tezi 1

Period after zoladex injections

Hi Everyone, I had my operation 3 months ago when a fibroid was removed from my have had 6 months of zoladex injections prior to my operation. I bleed 2 weeks after my felt like a period and then 3 weeks later I again had some heavy as bad as it use to

• emily 63776 1

Zoladex implant

Hi  I am new to this site and need some advice. I had my first zoladex implant 2 weeks ago and the last few days I have felt so angry all the time. My breasts are very painful and I am still getting pain in my right overies. is this normal I have just told my husband and daughter to move out for a

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Kathyrn 1

25yrs had 3 ops, endometriosis and now on Zoladex (goserelin)

Hi, I am new to the site and I am also new to Zoladex (goserelin). My story began at the age of 14 with incredibly acute and unbearable abdominal pain. I saw the GP in the morning, consultant at lunch and was put into surgery that same evening. Rather a sudden one! I had a 5cm cyst removed and

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

anyone in the same situation?

Hi, I had to have goserelin injections every three weeks from the age of 4 till 11. Due to a hormone/ growing imbalance. I was wondering if anyone else had to have this treatment for a long period and has it caused any long term side effects. Many Thanks

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

My experience of goserelin

Hi everyone I too found this website useful when I was first told i needed these implants for 6 months. When i first started my periods I suffered terribly each month with agonising pain & so was put on the contraceptive pill. This worked extremely well for about 20 years non stop but over the

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

Hi, I'm in the second month of Zoladex. I had the first ...

Hi, I'm in the second month of Zoladex. I had the first implant on day 4 of my cycle, right after a failed IVF/ICSI treatment. I had heavy spotting for about three weeks, but since then have not had any bleeding at all. The hot flashes and night sweats got considerably worse after the second injection,...

• Guest M

Endometriosis and Zoladex

This is a fantastic website I have found today and after reading through all the postings I wanted to tell you about my experience so it can hopefully help you as much as I have learned from your's. I have PCOS and have had bad pelvic pain over the past 4 years but over the last year became

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

Hi Everyone I wanted to give a complete picture of my ex...

Hi Everyone I wanted to give a complete picture of my experience with endometriosis & Zoladex. I was 20 in Feb and have been complaining of terrible abdominal pain since my periods started when I was 12. At first it was very hard to get a gynaecologist to listen to the fact that I was actually

1 reply 1 vote Last reply
  • Guest M
  • Guest M

I have just finished a six month course of zoladex to tr...

I have just finished a six month course of zoladex to treat endometriosis. The injections weren't as bad i thought but did depend on the nurse giving them!! One nurse left me bruised for 3 weeks.I am dreading the return of my periods,i have already felt the twinges in my back where i had ovarian

• Guest M

Hi Katie I just wanted to say thank you for your very p...

Hi Katie I just wanted to say thank you for your very positive comments about Zoladex. I have had my first implant today after my third lap on Friday. I was feeling really worried about all the bad comments and you have really cheered me up. Thanks Sara This message was automatically imported

• Guest M
  • Guest M

hi katie my name jeni, im 24 and 2 weeks ago had my firs...

hi katie my name jeni, im 24 and 2 weeks ago had my first zoladex injection . i have got great mood swings at the minute up and down its driving me crazy. my breasts have got a bra size bigger although i havent put weight on i feel flumpy :yikes: im finding myself very confused not getting much

• Guest M

Hi guy's, Just got back today from my consultant and sh...

Hi guy's, Just got back today from my consultant and she has advised that I go on Zoladex and an HRT replacement for 6 I am 32 years of age and have been suffering with Endometriosis for the last 10 years. I have had now, 2 Laparoscopies and 2 Laparotomies (last one being in Dec 2006)

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Guest M

I've just read your comment and feel that i have all the...

I've just read your comment and feel that i have all the same questions. I have just returned from my consultant, after several surgeries, constant pain varing from mild to severe that i can't get out of bed and makes me sick. I just get looked at like i am a pain in the bum for not being healed. I

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Guest M

Hi, I am 31 years old and have not yet had any children....

Hi, I am 31 years old and have not yet had any children. I have been on zoladex for three months in order to shrink the fibroids as one of them was very large. I have been suffering badly from the side effects, including headaches, weight gain, sleepless nights etc but I have just had my surgery

• Guest M

not many fellas on this site are there? as a 72 y.o. wit...

not many fellas on this site are there? as a 72 with prostate cancer i chose to go along the Zoladex 10.8 route. there was one adverse reaction to my 2nd implant but apart from the general lack of my usual energy levels (i still manage to walk between 6 and 10 miles a week with a group)there

0 replies 1 vote Posted
  • Guest M

I am on my 3rd injection of three month course of Zolade...

I am on my 3rd injection of three month course of Zoladex tomorrow morning!!! I had the injections approx 10years ago and then some surgery. So looks like "here we go again". The side affects are very unpleasant, hot flushes, mood swings and discomfort in the tummy, that's besides the

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

The zoladex took about "2 months" to were off.Im g

The zoladex took about "2 months" to were glad you are ok. I found thatI had lots of symtoms after I finished the one is different. The zoladex is a powerful thing and shuts down all our womens bits !! So may take a little time to work. Hope this is helpful . LOu This

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

I was on zoladex approx 5years ago for endometriosis, it...

I was on zoladex approx 5years ago for endometriosis, it was great then in the last 12 months the dreaded pain returned and the heavy prolonged periods with it. My consultant decided to try the injections again for 6 months. I am just about to have my last injection, this time I have been unlucky,...

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Guest M

I have been on Zolatex for 4 months to shrink my fybroid...

I have been on Zolatex for 4 months to shrink my fybroids. The upside is not having the painful periods for a length of 2 weeks! However the hot flushes and lack of sleep I do find depressing! I have gained some weight - but I feel that this is a small price to pay if the fybroids shrink. I

• Guest M

Hi.. I was wondering if someone could please help me as ...

Hi.. I was wondering if someone could please help me as i have been diagnosed with fibroids and endometriosis after suffering for most of my life with heavy periods crippling pains and constant illness in general.. I am 29 years old never had any children. The doctor has now decided after all this

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

I am about to have my sixth and hopefully my final Zolad...

I am about to have my sixth and hopefully my final Zoladex at the end of December. Prior to taking Zoladex I was having very painful and very heavy periods to the point where at times I could only get to the bathroom door before I had had replace my tampax. Although all tests have found no

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

THE BLEEDING WILL STOP THIS HAPPENED TO ME ALSO during m...

THE BLEEDING WILL STOP THIS HAPPENED TO ME ALSO during my 1st dose of zoladex. BUT ZOLADEX DIDNT WORK FOR ME. BUT IT CAN WORK FOR SOME.. I WAS WELL ON ZOLADEX AS YOU CAN SEE MY REPORT WRITTEN ON THIS SITE ON 9TH SEPTEMBER 2006. THIS WEEK I'M going to have my right ovary and tube removed and also my

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

I am being treated for endometriosis with zoladex and HR...

I am being treated for endometriosis with zoladex and HRT. I didn't relaise I had end until last year when I had an emergency operation and had part of my bowel removed, then suffered from adhesions and had another op to remove more of my bowel. I was pain free for about 9 months then the pain

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

I am 26, and was diagnosed with endometriosis in August ...

I am 26, and was diagnosed with endometriosis in August 05, after my laparoscopy and hysceroscopy operation in feb this year, I was put on zoladex and livial HRT. I am on injections now and although it has been great not having periods and being pain free whilst on my periods, I am having such

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Guest M

I started taken Zoladex in Feb. 2006 after having a lapa...

I started taken Zoladex in Feb. 2006 after having a laparoscopy with was told I had many adhesions and moderately severe Endometriosis on my right Ovary! 1st injection was quite painful but then I was given Emla cream to put on 1 hour before I had the injections which help a great deal. Only got to

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

I am 25 years old and am on my 3rd month of Zoladex inje...

I am 25 years old and am on my 3rd month of Zoladex injections. The first 2 months were fine, and as I am taking HRT alongside it, the side affects have been minimal. This month, however, i have been suffering quite acute pain and have bled quite a bit. My whole body aches and I can't sleep.

0 replies 0 votes Posted
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions