Skip to content

Infertility

All discussions in this group

• Born without ovaries

Hi! First time on any forum. So I’m 33 and was born without ovaries! I found out when I was 16 so it’s been a very different life to most. Any fellow ladies in the same position? Stories/advice/ support welcome f

Last reply
  • Surgical Menopause

Three weeks ago I went to the doctor for a check up because I realized that I wasn’t getting pregnant and I wanted to. I had TVs and other blood tests done, the doctor told me I need surgery for my right ovary I had a 9 cm cyst. I felt relieved at least i would still have one ovary and she would work...

Last reply

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.