Skip to content
Ad

Pain

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Muscle twitching and pain, mostly just one side of body

It started Oct 1 with a right index finger twitch (not tremor), I could see the muscle on the inside of the finger firing causing my finger to move away from the rest of my fingers, it lasted only a couple of seconds. It happened 3 seperate times that day, the next day my thumb and middle finger of right...

Last reply
  • Chronic leg pains since childhood, worse with cold weather.

I've gone to several doctors, found countless forums, and have tried various treatments, but I haven't found a single definite answer or diagnosis for my leg pains. I'm sure anyone who has them can relate to these characteristics, randomly occurring, no fixed amount of time, worsens with...

Last reply
  • Help! Itchy bloody anus

I've had an itchy anus for about a year now !!! Always too embarrassed to go to a doctor about this ! I'm 24 I'm a female .. it itches and is very irritating when I whipe after number two it's always bloody and it's very sore and now I just feel like it's getting worse and it's...

Last reply
  • Unknown issue

I️ am a 30 year old female.  Back in March I️ started getting panic attacks.  I️ was in a car accident in April. Then a hump appeared on the back of neck that is painful. In June I️ went to bed on the 18th at 150lbs and woke up on the 19th at 177lbs. Since then the pain has gotten unbearable...

Last reply
  • My Illness is Real

For as long as I can remember I haven't felt 100% healthy. I know no one ever feels perfect but I don't remember days without the widespread chronic pain I feel everyday. I've never wrote about this before or talked about it outside of my family, health care providers and some very close...

Last reply
  • Left side pain for 1 year

Hey guys, 1 year ago i started having pain at one spot in my ribs right below my arm pit. The pain only occurs when i am sitting down and is practically gone when i stand. It gradually got worse and worse to the point i thought my ribs were broken. i have had 5 xrays and MRI and it all comes back completely...

Last reply
  • Pain on my left side just under my rib cage

I have been suffering for well over a week with horrible pain on my left side just under my ribs, it starts in the front and wraps around to the back. It hurts horribly when I move my torso at all. I've already been to my doctor and he didn't think too much about it, but he did do an x ray to...

Last reply
  • Pain in left side of chest, neck, & under arm - need help

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for reading and responding. I am looking for ideas or similar experiences, which could help me figure out what exactly is wrong with me and what to do about it. I am 37 years old and have had problems with pain on the left side of my body for the last two years. Used...

Last reply
  • Heroin addict groin injection severe pain

I injected into my groin about two weeks ago I never felt no pain till the heroin effect had gone so I know I hit the desired vain. But 8 hours later I had a severe pain in my groin I could not walk I had to slowly crawl on all fours to get to the toilet other than that I was bed bound. I was like this...

Last reply
  • Pain In Abdomen Below Left Rib Cage

Hi guys, So I wanted to post this because after trying diagnose myself through the internet, I noticed that this problem is more common than one would think. So let me start with day one. In mid May, I got a really bad cramp in the left side of my abdomen below the rib cage. The cramp was so bad that...

Last reply
  • Severe groin pain

Hi.. My sister is experiencing severe pain in her left groin area. She is in tears every night and no one seems to be able to help. She was in hospital for a week and underwent a MRI, CAT scan etc and still nothing. They say they can't find anything. It is constant in her left side. It used to go...

Last reply
  • severe pain and moderate alcohol consuming

Hi, new here... I have recently been diagnosed with Syringomyelia (A cyst in the spinal cord). I get severe nerve pain in my hands and shoulders, let alone weakness in both hands, like when holding a cup of tea, my hands are shaking and the cup feels so heavy. I am on Tramadol at the moment to ease...

Last reply
  • Top of left thigh discomfort for 2 mos.

I have had discomfort in the top of my left thigh where it meets my torso for two months now that subsides with walking. when I first stand I Limp for the first few minutes of adding weight.. the pain is probably at 2 or 3, there is no swelling. It just appeared one day. Any ideas on what it could...

Last reply
  • Unexplained pain.... 8 years later.... Need help identifying it.

I have a pain in my right side.... Feels like it is about the size of a grapefruit located in my right side of my waist.... It occurs after I've been lying down for sometime... Normally in bed..... The pain is dull but extremely uncomfortable. It forces me to adjust my position but most of the time...

Last reply
  • jaw pain

I am a 19 year old female, generally very healthy. However my lower right jaw has been killing me. I got my wisdom teeth removed about 9 months ago and did not have any problems so I do not know if it is related to that. My jaw is very stiff and I cant open it all the way, and when I can, its all lopsided...

Last reply
  • Golf Elbow Pain

People, been suffering with bad 'golfers elbow pain for 3 months. I don't play golf by the way! It all started when I was lifting things in my job. I have taken different pain killers. Tried ice packs. Gel to rub on the points of pain. Pain still bad. Even having a wash it hurts! I have...

Last reply
  • Pain in arm 6 weeks after IV drip

Hi, just looking for some advice. I was admitted to hospital about 6 weeks ago after surgery. I was put on a drip into my left arm. And given fluids through it. After leaving hospital I had really bad bruising which lasted nearly 4 weeks. 6 weeks on and my arm is still extremely sore, there is no bruising,...

Posted
  • Midfacial Segment Pain

I was diagnosed with midfacial segment pain early this year.  Although I have been experiencing it for longer than that - at first it was thought it was my sinuses, as I was also at the time getting a lot of cold-like symptoms, but when my sinuses were scanned, there was nothing wrong with them....

Last reply
  • Unexplained pain in my gum/face

Back in December I started getting regular pain in my gum on the top left side to the point that the pain was waking me up in the night. Often the pain spreads into my cheek and jaw. The pain can last up to an hour, even after taking painkillers. It comes back every few hours. My teeth felt fine and...

Last reply
  • Pain, numbness, and tingling in lower leg and foot

On Saturday 18th June, I noticed after sitting for a while that the front of my lower leg had went very numb. I got up to try and walk it off but the numbness would not subside. I was very concerned, so I went to the doctor on the Monday (2 days later). The doctor seemed unsure of what the issue may...

Last reply
  • Everything hurts.

Hi everyone. I'm 23 years old and I serioiusly think something I wrong. Over the last couple of years my back has moved higher and higher up my spine. Xrays have been taken with no luck at all. Over the last couple of weeks I have begun to have pain in other areas, right shoulder, both wrists and...

Last reply
  • High pitched tone in my head all the time

I had to pick a somewhat random forum to post this in since I don't know what it is. I have a high pitched tone in my head all the time and it's annoying. When it first started (about ten years ago) it would be agonizing and torturously loud and would ruch on me the instant I fell asleep, catching...

Last reply
  • Aching/Dull pain all over my body - possibly from back/neck?

Hello. I'm 17 years old, female and for the past (approxmately) 7 months, I have been experiencing pain all over my body. It's difficult to describe the pain, the easiest way is by saying it's not painful enough for me to keal over and cry out, but it's is enough for it to be uncomfortable...

Last reply
  • under rib pain and itching...help

Hi,  I have had a pain on my right side just about under the rib cage for over a year now.  I have had multiple tests, blood, MRI, ultrasound, colonoscopy, endoscopy even a hyda scan... I am at my witts end. I do not know what to do, teh pain is not strong it is a dull pain... sometimes it...

Last reply
  • What could this be?

I've been very ill for the past few months, My symptoms are: A lot of joint and bone pain in my entire body. Is present during the entire day and nothing I do makes it better. Shortness of breath and fast heartbeat with walking, climbing stairs etc. Forgetful, often I can't find the right words....

Last reply
  • Pain, weakness and tingling in numerous places.

I'm writing this now because my left wrist is bothering me. It feels achy and weak and there is a dull constant pain in my wrist and lower forearm. My palm/fingers and the top of my hand has a very faint tingling sensation. It feels as though something is cutting my circulation off. The other night...

Last reply
  • Pain I lower legs

I've been experiencing off and on leg pain. The pain is from the knee down to my foot and it's a dull ache. At my doctor's suggestion I stopped my cholesterol medicine for a month and although it's happened Lee's often I still get the pains now and then. And it's been a month...

Last reply
  • Pain when sitting or even lying down now!

Pain when sitting.....15yrs and counting! I have got pain when sitting. Burning pain between buttocks and rear hamstrings. Had the pain for more than 15yrs. Makes me very down and also very very anxious as I dread sitting! Seen doc tons of times over the years. Had creams etc. Nothing works. He...

Last reply
  • Severe headaches and stomach pain for the past few days

Hi all, I've been experiencing extremely bad headaches the past couple of days, as well as some stomach pain. My stomach pain on Saturday was at its worse, I've never been in that much pain in my entire life. It was horrific, and lasted for over 14 hours without any break. The pain has not...

Last reply
  • Pain in all of my joints, any ideas?

I know I won't find a diagnosis, but maybe some insight? I'm in my early 20's, female, and for the past 12 months (but probably longer) on any given week I experience pain or aches in my joints. My main locations are knees, hips, elbows, and tender spots on the back of head/upper neck region....

Last reply
  • Lots of pain in different places.

For over a year or so I've been having some mild to extreme pains in my body. Mostly my upper back. Others also include dull pains in my left and right arms and collar bones, quick sharp pains just under my breasts, pains in my ribs and a cramping dull pain in the left side of my chest ranging from...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.