Bumb on vagina opening!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had unprotected sex. burns when i pee but only sometimes. pee is cloudy but when i drink alot of water it goes back to normal. hurts during sex. odour only if i dont shower

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

help

• Edited

When your last un.sex encounter and how long you have been sexually active? Can you post more clearer picture.

• Edited

no sex in about 2 months and ive been sexually active for around 16 months imageimage

• Posted

That's looks normal. The linear bumps on your Labia Minora just VP. And you have your Hymen remnant/Hyemenal tag on your opening. Nothing to worry.

For your cloudy pee and pain during sex, it can caused by many conditions including UTI or STI. You can get yourself tested for UTI and STI. Doctor can help to proper diagnose you and give treatment for your conditions. Stay safe during this pandemic.

• Posted

thank u so much. u made me more calm because i cant even see my doctor until this is all over

• Posted

i had a yeast infection with no discharge oee smells like bacon hurts to have sex burns go get some yeast meds from walmart 3day equate

• Posted

Drink a lot of plain water, took vitamin C and if possible get cranberry juice. Cranberry juice can help to treat UTI at home. Get STI test when all of this pandemic over. Hope you get well soon.

• Posted

When your last un.sex encounter and how long you have been sexually active? Can you post more clearer picture.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.