Bump in my mouth on the right side of the cheek

Posted , 2 users are following.

As the title says I have a bump thats partially white color and its located in my mouth on the right side of the cheek, I've had it for around 6 days, it may got a little bit smaller but I'm not sure. I asked my mom if there is anything to worry about but she said it's all going to be fine and it will go away eventually. So If anyone here could give me a little bit more detail on what that is I would be very grateful, as I'm a bit concerned about it.!

I have also added an image just so you know how it looks like.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Joze,

I saw the picture. I'm not a dentist but I think your mom is right. Don't worry about it. It'll go away in a few days.

But if you have any other difficulties, consult your dentist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.