Bump/ Ingrown hair on penis shaft

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay so I had what I thought was an ingrown hair on my penis so I tried popping it. No puss came out which made me very nervous, and it appears that it has become infected. I've not ever had any sexual activity (not even oral sex) so unless it is possible to get some kind of STD or herpes without that (which is my concern) I don't think it can be one of those. I'd really like some help or advice. I've tried putting peroxide on it, and neosporin. It's swollen but not very red. Help. I feel very dumb and lost. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.