Bump next to my clit

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey guys Im currently pregnant 5months 3 weeks now age 30. About a week ago I notice a bump next to my clit, my next obgyn appointment isn't till June 15. I was wondering if anyone has anything similar. I'm reading it can be a cyst or vula cancer. I'm not trying to freak myself out just was wondering if anyone else has an idea or has something similar. Thank you in advance

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I do not see any unusual bumps-- as I see the clitoral hood and just beneath, the clitoris. Perhaps because of normal swelling during pregnancy, your clitoris has become larger than you are used to seeing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.