Bump on vagina/outer labia. Help? (Photo)

Posted , 5 users are following.

This bump appeared a day or two ago overnight. It's red and slightly firm, and only painful when I touch it. It only itched on the first day, but now it doesn't. Of course I'm freaking out because I'm hoping it's not something serious like an std. I've only had 1 partner for the past 6 months and We both tested negatively in the beginning of those 6 months. He also says he got tested again recently and was negative still. I have an appointment in a few days, but am still anxious. If anyone can possibly help me see what this might be.

(Note: I did pick at it a bit, which I know I shouldn't)

http://imgur.com/a/nIlIB

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It does not seems like any sti. Apply cocunut oil every 2hr. Should go off in couple of days.
  • Posted

Umm I wouldn't worry unless you start seeing more.. also don't pick at it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.