bumps on labia minora

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have these bumps down there my doctor thinks it’s from the fact that I have a yeast infection and bv at the same time I do have the usual yeast infection symptoms (burning, itching, cottage cheese discharge) but just wanted to get another opinion if anyone else has these maybe? Is it hpv? They are on my labia minora close to my baginal opening on both sides they don’t itch or hurt or anything I’ve also had the trich std as well but was treated for it 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Jenna, as you have said they don’t hurt or itch they don’t seem to be anything monstrous at all. Your bumps are actually on your valva wall near the opening  righ? Then they fall into two probable categories  either they are vulval cyst or ingrown hair. First category is easyly treatable. Nothing to worry about. It’s difficult to say without seeing the pic though. But your description matchs these two categories  to me. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.