Bumps on penis and patches

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hello everyone,

I`ve had this problem (but only a part of it) for almost two years now. I am currently 16 years old ( almost 17 ), virgin (I`ve had only oral using condom ) and I am a bit worried about this. I`ve also seen a dermatologist one year ago and he told me it was nothing to worry about, however I still have some concerns. In the lower part of the penis and on the testicles I have some bumps ( I think they are fordyce spots ), which I kind of got used to, they appeared two years ago. At the base of the penile head I also have some bumps ( you can see everything in the pictures ) and on the actual penile head I have a sort of patch that is different in colour. 

What are they? Is there any reason of concern? 

Thank you. Check the pictures.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I don't think you have anything to worry about.  The spots on your shaft and scrotum look like Fordyce spots and are normal.  The tiny bumps at the base of your penile head ("glans"wink are pearly penile papules, which are also very common.  The patch on the glans that's a different colour doesn't seem like anything unusual either.  It's mucosal tissue, so it's common for there to be slight variations, even more so than with skin elsewhere on your body, and no-one has totally smooth totally even skin all over their body.

That wiggly light brown line down the underside of your shaft is part of your perineal (or scrotal) raphe btw.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

Hey Andrei...I would suggest going to see a doctor...especially since you've had this condition for almost 2 years...I couldn't speculate what the bumps are from or reason of concern. But I'm sure a doctor could get to the bottom of it. 

• Posted

Also the ones on your penis head under the rim they are nothing to worry about its whats on ur shaft . Take it from someone who has hpv
  • Posted

Yooo buddy, if you didnt already go get checked asap .. you are too young to let this go, beleive me. The shaft looks like hpv man ..  Dont do what i did man ull regret it so much. I had a girlfriend from age 15-22 and i was always popular in school , always went to the gym , always had girls hitting on me etc .. i always jsut wanted to b single and enjoy it but never did yet and im 27 . Answer back inwana no how things are
  • Posted

Yooo buddy, if you didnt already go get checked asap .. you are too young to let this go, beleive me. Dont do what i did man ull regret it so much. I was 22 when i noticed but didnt go to dr for over year , most are uneduated , dont listen to there bull it will go away blah blah , get a refersl to gyno or another derm! They look early stages plus they are bad enuff on shaft , knock on wood but i cant imagine how much they hurt getting off the head. IMO IF i got rid them from the first in early stages like urs look, from it seems my imune system is strong when i gym and eat well. But i always had the big ones and the 3 i had on my lower shaft , spred new ones when my penis leaned to one side in underwear/sleeping . I realized thats exsctly what happend bc when i lean it to each side they lean on each other . So i think they are very contagious . Ur too yung bro it will RUN UR LIFE . dont let it go and hope they go away bc eventually it mess with ur head so bad ur scared to even talk to girls . I missed out on so much sex man .. n its all i ever wanted was to be single and enjoy sex with hot girls bc i always  had a girlfriend from age 15-22 and i was always popular in school , always went to the gym , always had girls hitting on me etc .. everytime we broke up and i had a chance to smash another chick i could never get it up, its like my gf had a spell on me. Neways , i was oblivious too sex education bc of being in a healthy relationship never wore condoms etc. Here is the irony story .. i found out months later but we got in a fight 1 weekend she went away with friends and cheated on me but i went out the same weekend and barley had sex with a chick after the bar and boom. I was young and healthy at first i thought the first one was a skin tag bc it was up above the penis pubs odd spot. I jus wish i went n got them looked after right away bc i no they would of not came back i have a good imune system bc some of them went away but the rly big ones stayed.  Im jus starting a cream called CONDYLINE i tried Aldara few years ago i think it helped but didnt fix . N its to expensive for me to try again, so i gun use this stuff hope it makes the big ones fall off then use aldra again. Praying it works with minimal scaring. I hope u went n its only what the derm told u.. pretty sure he was right but what u have now is hpv . Them things he talking bout sre lil smaller the ones that are on ur ball ssck in the pics . How many times did u have sex? How old were the girls? Did u wear protection? 

Plz let me no im 27 male man really interested in ur situation n how it went n is now

Bless 🙏

• Posted

Condyline is for genital warts, and I'm pretty sure he just has Fordyce spots.

He said he's only ever had oral sex with a condom.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.