Bumps on penis head and foreskin

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have noticed these bumps on my penis tip and on my foreskin. I had a full STD screening done in October except for HPV and it all came back negative. I have been married to my now wife for six months and she had no sexual partners before me. We have been together for almost 5 years and the last encounter I had before we dated was oral sex with another woman before that. I have attached images to this post for better help. I have also seen a dermatologist who said this looked fine and prescribed a steroid cream that has not helped. I have been stressed and would like to get this resolved. Just unsure if it is HPV or not. imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Looks perfectly fine and healthy to me. The spots I do see are very likely just fordyce spots, which are completely harmless; everyone has them. Really don't think you have anything to worry about.

• Posted

I also have noticed these as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.