BUMPS ON PENIS. PLEASE HELP!! PICS ATTACHED

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I've had these bumps for 2-3 years now they never hurt or itched. They are very tiny and almost seem under the skin. It started off as very few on the head of the penis and then now they are under the head. It all happened within a month I'd say if i remember correctly. I've had blood work done and the walk in clinic told me it's nothing and after my blood work results came back everything was negative. Any idea of what it could be?

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

What you have is that what is naturally present, and not normally noticeable has become irritated and why at the clinic they told you it 'was nothing'.

You can address this - the cause is the regular application of all kinds of chemicals that we apply to the body, such as soaps, shower gels, hair shampoo getting on the penis when we take a shower, skin creams, lotions and moisturisers, all kinds of things we use for masturbation or sex such as baby oil and any form of actual lube that is not of a plant based extract.

The simple starting place is to exclude everything that is in regular contact with any part of the head or foreskin of the penis. Wash each time you urinate with water only, AND, ensure you are completely DRY afterwards. If you cannot wash after urinating, use a clean paper tissue or toilet tissue to remove any urine residue from anywhere it may have touched in the head and foreskin area of your penis.

When your skin is irritated like this semen and pre-ejaculate are highly problematical for the skin - these fluids need to be removed completely whenever they appear.

ONLY by excluding all the things that have become a severe irritant to the skin of your penis will you address this.

If you have anything further you wish to ask, then simply respond .......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.