Bumps on vagina opening

Posted , 11 users are following.

So I've never really looked down there because that area is covered by skin. But the other day I notice these really small bumps around the opening. They don't hurt or itch. But you can feel them with your hand. They all look kind of light pink and whitish. Some are about the size of pinheads.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Here's the pictures 

• Posted

Did you ever see what it was ? I have the same thing and i am nervous it could be genital warts.
    • Posted

Sorry, but I've only just seen those pics.  I don't think they're warts, but I'd certainly get them checked out.  Did you already see a doctor, and if so what did they say?

• Posted

I have those too!! Went to the gyno and it's just extra tissue. Not warts. Not herpes. Just extra tissues smile

• Posted

I got them n I'm paranoid as hell 

I have a milky discharge as well.. no odour, no itching ... 

• Posted

Did you ever figure out what it was? I'm having the same issue...

• Posted

I have some similar to that and I’m very worried about what it could be. I have more noticeable ones though. And I also get recurring yeast infections ( im not sure if the 2 things are related or not ) idk what it could be 
  • Posted

Hi, I am having the exact same issue and was wondering if you ever figure out what they were?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.