Bumps right under my clit I don’t know what these are

Posted , 3 users are following.

i really dont know if is has been like this but idk what these little bumps are sometimes they itch but thats all and sometimes their more noticable than others also im a virgin so i hope its nothing serious and also they dont hurt just itch image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i had these too months ago and didn't notice them!i showed to the doc and she said its normal and even prescribed me some medicines ,after 2 months these converted into some round whity things,i am scared and i feel like i have genital warts but i havent gone to check due to covid and now im just makiny my immune strong so that i can fight it

• Posted

they became white afterwards ?? and can i get hpv warts if im a virgin?

• Posted

if you are a young girl and dont want to go to doc,then please use tree tea oil onto it each night and cover it with a bandage or something overnight and wash it next morning it may help uoh and please don't poke it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.