Burning

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone suffer from intense burning pain low down in the tummy

before a BM which is made worse after a BM and lasts for days ,

only easing when you don't have a BM for 2/3 days .

After easing, another BM starts the whole process off again

so never really without awful pain.

Can anyone help please. I've got diverticulosis and IBS and it's

not that . Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have a burning sensation  in left side groin area most days, sometimes I think it is worse after I have a BM, as if my colon may be inflamed, I have been diagnosed a year ago with extensive diverticulosis. I have assumed mine is connected to my diverticulosis.  M
    • Posted

Hi , My pain is right in the centre of my stomach, low down

and it's always there to a certain extent.

I had a CT scan a few days ago and nothing showed up to cause this pain .

I dread going to the toilet now and it's making me a nervous wreck.

• Posted

I have that burning pain on occasion, and it can last all night.  For me, it is on the lower left side of the abdomen.  I can't figure out if it is caused by a certain food, or what.  I would also appreciate input from anyone who has found the cause.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.