Burning chest

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey all I've been sick with a chest infection the past 2 days and it's not easing up and the coughing is really bad, all of a sudden now I've gotten a horrible hot flush come over me and now all around my back and around my chest I have a horrible burning tingling sensation, is that maybe from all the coughing or just my anxiety playing tricks with my mind??

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

That is part of the anxiety huni x
    • Posted

I'm starting to go into panick a bit my eye is twitching I have ringing in my ears I feel weak and lightheaded x
    • Posted

You're ok huni... Its just the adrenalin in your body telling you there is something to run from.... Its a throw back from our cave dwelling days..... Nothing to fear but fear itself... You will be fine, keep talking to us xxx
    • Posted

Its ok, we have all been there, its good to know the facts of why your body reacts the wY it does... Knowledge is a powerful tool and when you understand why things happen, it takes the unknown out of it and your anxiety loses some of its power... You cant come to any harm huni x
  • Posted

Sounds exactly like ur anxiety!! You've had the flush and then it's spiralled from there, I'm the same, get terrible sensations and they spiral into something else- it's a vicious circle xx
    • Posted

It really is! Doesn't help that I'm dieing with a chest infection😞xx
    • Posted

Just try and take ur mind away from

It. It's not easy but it will pass- play some games on ur phone or flick through the television smile that always helps with me xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.