Burning stomach and cramps

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello ladies here once again just wondering if any of you get burning sensation in your stomach with cramps I also get a weird pain in my belly button can any of you wonderful ladies relate to this never ending any feedback would be much appreciate thank you and god bless!!!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, mine started several years ago with a burning stomach. No cramps or belly button pain. I had chest and back pain as well, which turned out to be acid reflux. I have dealt with that intermittently for the past 2 years. The symptoms come and go and then cone again. Currently have tinnitus. Menopause is just the gift that keeps on giving! Try and drink akaline water and limit carbs. That has helped my AR.

• Posted

thank you Edell7329 for your reply yes this is not easy at all I've been in peri for 5 years now and I've gotten more then the 66 symptoms mentioned here is just horrible I will take your advice and start eating healthier hope it works for me too hope we get through this soon thank you and god bless!!

• Posted

Hi marisol, I recently got a stitch like burning feeling in my lower left abdomen under my ribs. I have GERD. But, I think I had some sort of GI upset...very acidic looking bathroom episode...the pain has since cleared up. I take a med for migraines that makes me constipated. I take magnesium and B2...the magnesium gives me diarrhea. I cannot win!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.