burning warmth that runs from neck to pelvic area.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone ever had a panic attack that felt like hot water rushing around inside you or like you are bleeding out inside.

My bp went up to 174/108 and it kept coming in waves that gradually got better.

I am on Citalopram and Ativan - is this a side effect?

0 likes, 15 replies

Report / Delete

15 Replies

• Posted

I dont know about ativan but im on citalopram and its not a side affect with me my love but every one is different they may have the same. there is a lady called tess on here a nurse shes very helpful if you can scroll and find her name im sure she wont mind you asking. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

sorry i couldnt be of more help but there will be someone on here who will this is an excellant forum and everyone is so helpful and supportive Ive been on here about a month and it has helped me so much 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I get a hotness in my body and feel as if I have wee'd myself.

I can only descibe it to when you get a ct scan and the pump die in to you so they can see scan better.  That is exactly how it feels.

I used to get it often but not so much now

Lil

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up