Burst feeling out of no where

Posted , 3 users are following.

Yesterday while driving to work after lunch out of no where I got this big bursting feeling just below my breast bone... Freaked me out, Blood pressure was fine, heart started racing though because of the anxiety tied to that feeling... I am pretty sure it was a big gas bubble, but not sure what caused it... 2yrs earlier i had something similar happen on the right side of my abdomen, thought something burst, also at work after lunch... got rushed to the ER by ambulance but they found nothing... and once again probably gas...

anyone else have stuff like this happen? scares the heck out of you..

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Maybe something related to your diet, that caused gas, which is not considered bad, but with anxiety and long driving it can be a problem. 
  • Posted

Hi,

I had a similar feeling in right mid abdomen when bending at work which I think may be a hernia however the medics cannot find anything?? Just wondering if your symptoms may be related to that?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.