Buspar and cit

Posted , 3 users are following.

My dr just prescribed me Buspar to take with my 20 mg of cit, wondering if anyone else has taken this and if it helps, I'm currently feeling dizzy all the time for the past cpl weeks as I've been on cit for 15 days and about week before I got on dr said all my symptoms were that of anxiety, nervous about it and hoping it works

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I've had only a few days in total without the dizziness I should've also noted

• Posted

My dizziness varied between feeling drunk, dizzy or detached. Lasted 2 months in and off. Alex
    • Posted

Was this with just the cit only or while using Buspar also? I just took my first dose of 10mg of Buspar about 25mins ago and honestly I feel like I might be feeling better already atleast a little.
    • Posted

Hi. When you say feeling better already. From what to what. This sounds exciting
    • Posted

I mean like I either feel much less dizzy or I feel a lot less worried about feeling dizzy which is in turn not letting me focus on it I'm not sure which one I know Buspar is supposedly a fast acting treatment for anxiety and as of now, which could just be thinking it's working so I also physically feel that, I feel much better than I did a cpl hours ago if that makes any sense lol

• Posted

Interesting. I'm starting to feel well after two months on Citalopram now. I've been through every side effect. But days are much better now. I don't fear the symptoms anymore, I welcome them. And when or if they come I will them to get worse. Of course, they don't. That's because this method weakens them. It takes time but your brain gets the message. Fearing, impatience, depression because of the symptoms, anger, all feed the anxiety. It lives because of this.

• Posted

I was prescribed buspar but was too scared to take it. My understanding is that it takes a couple of weeks to kick in and I felt I couldn't cope with any more side effects .

Would like to hear how anyone else has got on with it though .

• Posted

Honestly this is my second day on it and having been having a dizzy feeling and not being able to eat right for literally a cpl weeks and havin went through hell for the entire month prior the cit was working a little bit but still not a lot as I am only on day 17 I think, anyhow I emailed my dr explaining what was happening hey prescribed me Buspar I took it as soon as I picked it up from the pharmacy without reading side effects cause I thought that would only make me have them, and I have felt the best I felt in the whole experience I've had this far, so I wouldn't be scared of it and honestly it couldn't get worse for me so I knew by not taking it itbwould stay the same and was willing to take anything to get better at that point, I also have a friend who takes Buspar with afexcor I think that's how u spell it and he swears by it so I went for it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.