Buspirone "buZbar" / Clonidine Anyone try it?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi ,๐Ÿ™‹ im meeting with a doctor end of the month and I want to get some advice.

Hoping to have some ideas of medications that have as few as possible side effects.ย 

Mainly im looking for something for anxiety.

If anyone's useing one of these or has in the past I'd appreciate your feed back ๐Ÿ˜ thanksย 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I tried Buspar for anxiety attacks and it did nothing for me. My brother takes paxil for his anxiety and loves it. He says there are no side effects and he lives anxiety free. As for me. Xanax has been my life savior. I take 3mg a day, breakfast lunch and dinner and I feel great. Hope this helps. Best of luck
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will look up what your brother takes nice to hear success stories ..

i didn't know you could take Xanax on a regular basis but you feel great! ๐Ÿ‘ย 

• Posted

I took Buspar and it didn't do anything for my panic anxiety either. The first night I took it I woke up in the morning feeling like my body was on fire until I took an ativan and it went away. Ativan works the best for me I haven't had any luck with clonazepam or Buspar but everyone is different. If your anxiety is really bad I probably would not go with Buspar as it is very mild
    • Posted

Thank you for your advice ๐Ÿ˜

wouldnt it be nice if there was just one magic pill that worked for everyone ..but here what your saying.ย 

I guess I'm so worried about the side effects cause I simply can't endure some kind of med that initially gives me more anxiety ๐Ÿ˜•

im glad that you have found something that's successful ๐Ÿ‘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.