Buzzing stomach, anxiety, gurgling when breathing feel sick

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been going through issues now for a year-and-a-half. Started getting chest pains my heart was checked and everything was fine, they said I had esophagitis. Now my entire body vibrates, mainly in the stomach I get nauseous but I never throw up. Every single test has come back negative they think I have very bad anxiety and IBS. I was thinking that me parasite. Does anybody have any insight I really need to put this behind me and move out of my life is totally taken over

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

After repeated negative tests, doctors will diagnose IBS.  Anxiety goes with it. If you were tested for parasites and h pylori via stool tests and they came back negative along with everything else then I would accept this and leave it at that.  If you were not tested for these things, and you are still worried, ask for these stool tests.

IBS symptoms include change of bowel habit, shifting abdominal pain, gassiness, nausea, back pain and temporary relief of pain after a bowel movement.  Symptoms can be constant or come and go. However, symptoms do vary from person to person.

• Posted

Hi Joe, I suffer with panic attacks on top of my ibs/diverticulosis/ptsd, where I get really bad fluttery feelings in my chest, it can make you feel quite sick some times, you may need to ask your doctor for an anti sickness medication to control that feeling, but I also think you need to learn how to cope with the panic you are clearly experiencing.
  • Posted

Have you had a blood test for Coeliac disease? By the way, if yes, and it came back negative, you may need an endoscopy as blood tests alone are unreliable. If it’s not that, you could try the low FODMAP diet, which helps a lot of sufferers with symptoms. Google low FODMAP and it will give you a lot of information on it. 
  • Posted

you are going through an ibs attack, check online and get medical help.

after you recover with special medication given to you for the attack try...

isabgol........ read online. 1 tsp soak in 1/4 cup water, let it turn into jelly, add roza syrup or cranberry juice. have it everyday no perticular timing but just everyday once!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.