bv problems

Posted , 6 users are following.

so i’m 17 and i have no idea how i got bv we’ll i think it’s bv i don’t wanna go to a doctor because everyone says it’s pointless i’ve been trying the hydrogen peroxide method and it’s not working and this is my first night trying to yogurt method i heard that u need to go on a diet but i would like to know exactly what foods to eat and not to eat also when i said i think i have bv my vagina is like itchy and irritated and discharge is coming out it’s so depressing and annoying and i’ve read a lot of comments saying that people have had it for years and i’ve not even had it for a week yet so i would try to fix it as soon as possible. any help would be awesome 

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Baby you should go to the doctor first. The very first time I got it one round of antibiotics worked. If this is your first time having this infection it will work. I got it when I was younger and it was not chronic. However, I'm not really sure if the strength of the antibiotics is the same. It could be because our bodies are used to this strength of medicine and we just need the pharmaceutical companies to make a stronger version of it;yet they are not. God bless you and remember to use condoms...this is what the doctor told me;so I will pray for you and everyone else...nobody deserves this infection or should I say disease 🙏🏽

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Try to take a probiotic and a bunch of vitamins with c and d3. Don't have any sugar / milk/ eggs. Eat as many dark leafy greens as you can

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I've fasted and done everything you listed and No resolution. I'm fasting and praying right now for God to deliver me from this where I can share my results with every woman that is suffering with this infection like I have and Jesus will deliver us from this bondage. Good night God bless everyone🙏🏽

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Please go to the doctor before possibly causing more infection. Water only, no tight pants, only cotton undies, warm not hot showers. Please let us know what your doctor says. 
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up