bye guys

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone

after nearly a year on the blues i have decided its about time to fly solo, i feel like my eating habits have changed a lot since before starting the blues and i am determined to loose more weight.

my weight loss has slowed right down and i dont think these are working all that well for me anymore after shifting 2st.

i'm going to continue the healthy eating, treats in moderation (i.e a treat per week) and the exercise and hopefully i might see some results

good luck to you all smile

sparkles x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

ahhh you not come back on and let us know how you are doing ?

good luck and best wishes to you for the future x

• Posted

and also thank you for all the support and advice you have given me and other member's on here
  • Posted

Sparkles,you have been an inspiration to us all!

The forum won't be the same without you :cry:

Good luck with the future,that's what these tabs are about...change in lifestyle,we not ment to be on them forever!

I take my hat off to you for a great achievement!

At least keep in touch every now and then.

All the best

Xxxx

• Posted

Good Luck Sparkles You will be missed. Please pop back now and again so we know what life is like after dropping the blueys smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.