bypass buddy's

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had the gastric bypass done 3 weeks ago and looking for bypass buddies

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi debbie i had mine done in derby on the 6th feb how are you doing

• Posted

I had mine done in London I'm doing ok so far just started puree stage but find it hard to get all my fluids in how are doing
  • Posted

Hi Debbie, I had mine in Liverpool on 9 December, how are you doing?
    • Posted

Fine thank you, although only losing 2pd a week, but started Pilates a few weeks ago which I really enjoy.
  • Posted

Hi

I had my bypass 10.01 not doing too bad finding the getting back to "normal" foods hard though I find food stickes in my chest sometimes. anything you want to know just ask x

• Posted

Hiya Debbie

I'll be your buddy but you will have to buddy me.....

My surgery is booked for 15 April 2015 so you will be more advanced than me.....

Any help/comments would be greatly appreciated xxxsmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.