C H I N E S E?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys

Was wondering if anyone has had experience with Chinese and which to avoid.

Its my first weigh in 2mrw, according to my scales I've lost 1st 2lbs over 3 and half weeks which i'm really pleased with. Also my husband is going away to le mans tom and have my sister coming so thought we'd treat to Chinese, I think i'm coming off the tabs for the day but wondered if anyone had stayed on them and eaten with it?

regards

aimee

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I went to an all-you-can-eat chinese last saturday, before going to see a 3 hour film at the cinema!! And took my tablet as normal.

was worried I would be dashing out of the cinema for the loo but I had no problems! didn't need the loo till I got home later.

I would normally stuff myself till I coudn't move at the chinese but as soon as I started to fill up, I stopped. And was really pleased with myself.

Enjoy your chinese!!

• Posted

this evening i decided to throw caution to the wind (pardon the pun) and had some chinese for dinner, i had special fried rice, my favourite, i ate it over an hour ago and so far so good and boy was it nice!

as this is only my 3rd week on the blueys and i haven't had any bad effects so far (touch wood) i don't know how quickly my body should react if its too much fat - wish me luck!

• Posted

I had half a portion of egg fried rice and half a portion of chips and a little curry sauce, i suffered the dreaded orange oil so havent had any since.
  • Posted

its now the morning after the night before and still not had any side effects which is leaving me with the conclusion that either i am on a rogue batch of blueys or it was lower in fat than the 15g limit - i ate about 500g of special fried rice. no cramps, no dreaded oil or wind

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.