Calf and leg pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Newest fear. ..if I bend over for to long say doing yard work the outsides of my calves start aching? Of after I sit in the car for an hour or so I am so stiff I can barely get out of the car! Anyone else? My hypochondriac side is coming out again!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi yes I get the same thing. My legs feel heavy as well. I've found magnesium helps. I'm certainly aware when I forget to take it.

• Posted

Oh yeah, I experienced the stiffness too. It was bad at first, but it has subsided a bit.
  • Posted

Magnesium may help or a really good multivitamin. I stated taking vitamin D too.
  • Posted

Yup. I get these. In the beginning when all the symptoms started it was bad. It has Def subsided over the past 2 years. It does back every now and then. Good luck. Sending hugs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.