Can a 42 year old female get pregnant through foreplay? (fingering + precum)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi you's,

Was wondering if I could get some advice, I'm in my late teens, got a bit too drunk at an older bar and met a 42 year old bird in the UK. We went home and fooled around, my boxers and her panties never came off, not even once.

We dry humped a little bit (with underwear on)

I had quite a bit of precum, I didn't nut though (but I hadn't masturbated in 2 days before this, and we were drinking so I went to the john loads of times to urinate throughout the night)

I touched my boxers to adjust them a few times where I noticed it was wet and I fingered her quite a bit with the same hand.

No penetration with my penis at all, our underwear did not come off at all. No sex. Our bits didn't even touch apart from the dry/ wet humping. I'm mostly worried if she (42 years old) can get pregnant from the fingering? I'm not entirely sure if I did the fingering immediately after I touched my boxers where I felt the precum?

100% sure I didn't nut though

Thanks!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The good old days of dry humping. It would be considered a miracle if she did become pregnant.

• Posted

quite impossible since she's already 42 and i think there's a low chance of getting somebody pregnant with precum. but you'll never know. . .

• Posted

Thanks you's. I assume taking the EC pill would be overkill then

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.