Can anxiety confuse your feelings towards things?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Like sometimes I'm really clear on how I feel and other times I'm just so confused about what I'm feeling like before I was worrying about incase I ever hurt someone and then now I'm worrying about if I'm forcing myself to worry about that GAAAAA I don't know atall my head is a pickle and I just don't know how I'm feeling

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

about a month ago you were like this trying every illness then now similar

do t give it any thought change your routine do something different

• Posted

This is why my mum believes it worsens around my period, I'm meant to be on round about now but I'm on the pill now for hormonal imbalance and I was doing absolutely fine and I've some how relapsed??
    • Posted

Your hormones anxiety was extremely severe might take a couple of months to settle

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.