Can anxiety just go?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Today iv had no problems what so ever no racing heart no dizziness no nothing is this to good to be true? Haven't even had to take any of my herbal remedies because iv felt fine

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jodie, I am really pleased that you didn't have any of the physical symptoms or anxiety today.

Try to remember what you have done today to make you feel better.

• Posted

This is great! Try not to analyze and just keep enjoying life smile
  • Posted

Thats great! I have good days and bad...mostly the later! Can I ask what herbal remedies you use as I am reluctant to take medication x
    • Posted

I started taking kalmz I was given medication off the doctor but I don't like taking medication and It made me feel funny I felt much better with herbal remedies hope they help you x

• Posted

I am happy for you! Hope this continues and willl be praying for good health!
  • Posted

Yes anxiety can just go im 33 i first got anxiety at 15 or 16 lol cant remember.

But the anxiety was bad from 19yrs old to 21 yrs old then bam no more anxiety no ocd no panic attacks nothing !

Im still trying to work out why it left but cant work it out

Just enjoy not having anxiety right now how wonderful ☺

• Posted

Thanks Allison. taking it one day at a time. i believe I am over thinking. i just need to continue a healthy lifestyle.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.