Can anxiety make bone pain?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have bone pain for two days i tought it must be becuz of my anxiety i was so stressed out these days i can feel it in my arms fingers legs even neck,i have some burning and needling feelings on my body too but bone pain is one of bone cancer symptoms,im worry about ms too im 25

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you sure it's not muscle pain? I have the same thing. Arms and legs....even my ankles and toes. I went to the doctor and she said it's my anxiety. But.....she tested me for a vitamin d deficiency and I am very deficient which can cause muscle pain. My anxiety makes it worse. A few days ago I had tingling on the back of my neck. It made my anxiety worse. I totally freaked out! Anxiety and stress makes our body feel crazy things! I am going to say I highly doubt it's bone cancer. smile

• Posted

its my bones,oh yea me too even my toes i was ok when i was at work but now im home pain is coming back again,i didnt go to doctor yet,thank you for answering☺
    • Posted

I would think if it were bone cancer it wouldn't stop hurting.

• Posted

I've been having the same pain and it gets worse wen I stress about it. I thought I had bone cancer too and it's only been today. I think it's just anxiety 

• Posted

I have the same symptoms as you have .

Skin burning which return when I have anxiety or sometimes without anxiety. Recently I had severe anxity episode an bone pain added to my previous skin problem. Especially in my toes I feel severe pein. I performed a blood test and all blood factors were ok. But still I'm afraid of going to doctor for more evaluation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.