Can anxiety make you a paranoid person?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I think my anxiety is making me a paranoid person,it brings stupid thoughts in my mind,i cant trust my boy friend,he tells he is honest and i should believe him,but i dont know why i cant trust him,i am like this for 2weeks,i think he lies me,im sure he is not cheating me,but i just cant get rid of these thoughts,my paranoid is destroying my relatinship,i dont know how i can be calm and clear my mind,have you been paranoid before?or you think dats because my anxiety?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Some effects of energy detox

I would estimate that close to 70% of the negativity in the brain is created from the accumulated negative energy in the body (that came as part of your inheritance). The other 30% is created from learnt conditioning from the outside. Your unconscious focus on this negativity, starting from your childhood days, causes the build up of negative momentum in your brain, and also causes the creation on new negative energy which starts getting accumulated. It’s only when you start becoming aware of the choice you have in releasing this negativity, that you actually start moving towards freedom from the load of accumulated negativity in you.

The deal with this process is that when you start becoming relaxed and allowing, the stored up negative energies start coming up more freely to be released. To relax in your being is like opening up a valve that allows the pent up water of the dam to gush out freely. Most people start doubting themselves at this point, because they thought that they will just feel “blissed out” through this process, but what they find is a huge surge of negativity for a while. Another problem is that anyone who starts letting go feels blissed out for a while, which is the initial phase, and this relaxation causes the suppressed energies to move up to be released which cuts out the blissed out feeling – causing you to imagine that you did something wrong, or that you are not doing it right. When in truth, this is the way the process of detox operates, and the periods of having a high surge of negative energy coming up is a positive sign that you are emptying out so much of your past accumulation.

Your brain can seem to go on an overdrive for a while, during the release, and it will pump out a lot of doubts, fears and tell you that “this is not right”. This is normal because the brain is designed to oppose anything that feels negative in the body. The deal is to not buy into your brain’s fears, and just continue staying open to the release. The problem is that the brain can get really tricky with its arguments and fears, causing you to believe it (if you are not aware enough), which just means you will find yourself fueling the negativity. Don’t be tricked by your brain’s antics, and just stay open to the release, and understand that there are no short-cuts or quick-fixes, the energy accumulated needs to get released “consciously” for it to not get recycled again.

This process is temporary but when you are the middle of the storm you don’t know when it’s going to end and this can make you feel uncertain. This again is normal, and you need to allow this feeling of uncertainty. There is a permanent ending of this energy detox, and especially during the final stages is when you may experience a lot of energy release. You should look at enjoying this whole process, if you are really relaxed you can sense a calm in the background as the agitation of the energy release happens, and you can enjoy this release – and when you start enjoying this process is when the release happens more quickly because now there is very little resistance in your being. People who sit worried during the release actually create resistance to the release, and hence delay it.

its a way of your brain letting of negativity

• Posted

I am becoming paranoid. But I am becoming paranoid in regards to my health. I just think that the anxiety has your mind going and you never stop.
    • Posted

Yeaa im paranoid about my health too i mean dat health anxiety thing..but this one was totaly new kind of paranoid just wonder if someone was like me here or not.
  • Posted

I feel the same way with my boyfriend. He gets so p*ssed off now, because he can't stand being accused of things he hasn't even done. I've gotten better about trusting him more, but I still think about things like that everyday.
    • Posted

Hi kayla, it realy makes me anxious,yea me too i try to trust him but its like im just waiting to find sth weird in his behaviour then it will make me think and paranoid all day,its ruining my relationship realy wants to trust him but my mind is always looking for a signal in his actions to prove he is cheating.
    • Posted

Tell me about it. I'm always waiting for him to do something that would signal me to tell me he's cheating. I have gotten better about not being too paranoid, all the time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.