Can anybody relate

Posted , 6 users are following.

I work nights. But when I get home I take my daughter to school then come home. I ache all over my body feel tired most of the time. But for the past 2days I've had aches in my stomach., Lower back. Headaches feeling weak and tired.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amanda, I had all that aching a while ago in my legs hips it has stop but probably come back...as the girls say you could check it out by your doctor but I think it's menopause.

• Posted

Hi Maria I can relate to the aching joints and muscles I get in my shoulders most if the time then my hips any of you every experience the warm sensation in your muscles I get that also from time to time
  • Posted

I get this also.. I dislike the aches especially in the legs at night..maybe scaitia..I so want it to stop....I rub castor oil before i go to sleep on my lower back and it helped more than anything i have tried so far...maybe that would help you?
  • Posted

Oh Amanda...this could be me right now! I ache all over especially my ribcage. I have had a weird tummy and dull headache all week. I am exhausted and my lower back has been aching.

I am 49 next month and had bad peri symptoms start last October. A few months ago I cut out caffeine and improved my diet and I have felt better.....until this week....its all come back again.

I feel like I am 80 sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.