Can anyone explain these ulcers?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Yesterday I woke up to these sore ulcers around my vaginal area. Before this occurance my grion lymph nodes were swollen, and now it's a very painful process to pee. I haven't had any sexual activity with anyone and I've recently started my before hours before the occurance I have no idea what's happening to my body. Will someone please help.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Has there been any slight bleeding and have you had to pee more often than usual?
    • Posted

There hasn't been any bleeding aside from my menstration bleeding and not a change in my urination pattern
    • Posted

Hmm well I literally just had the same thing and it turned out to be a UTI so I had to take these two little pills three times a day for two days and drink lots of water and cranberry juice and it helped me.
  • Posted

If youve never had sex Id say possibly bacterial vaginosis, it doesnt always have to be a smell or discharge mine primarily was exactly what youre saying swolleness and even sores. Perhaps have your doctor do a swab test.
  • Posted

Is there anyway you can upload photos of the ulcers??

I'm really sorry you are experiencing this. Because you haven't had sex I wouldn't be too worried that it's Herpes, even though oral herpes can become genital. I would make sure to schedule yourself an appointment! Check yourself for a yeast infection as well!

Best of luck to you, I really hope it's nothing serious ❤️

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.