Can anyone help?

Posted , 6 users are following.

My depression seems to have been getting worse over the last few days and today, things have just pushed me over the edge. I feel extremely suicidal. I don't want to die, or to kill myself but part of me does. I feel the need to cut, I'm trying my hardest not to but I know if I do, I'll probably go too far. I can't talk to my family at all, I have no one else and I feel so alone. I just don't know what to do and once again, I can't even go to the doctors as they are now shut. I'm just scared that I really am going to harm or kill myself, because I'm getting worse by the minute and everything is becoming too much. I don't know what to do or where to go. I need help, but at the same time I don't feel I could call any mental health helplines as I feel like my problem isn't  worthy enough. I'm scared and alone.. I just don't know what to do. 

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

You need to call a mental health crisis number. Are you on your own? You must tell someone how your feeling. Keep talking on here if it helps.
    • Posted

I'm at home but have locked myself away in my room, alone. I can't say anythkng to anyone here at home. And if I ring a mental health crisis number, I'm scared of what they'll do or even that they'll just think my reasons aren't worthy enough to call them. 
    • Posted

I'm sure if you told someone at home they would try and understand.  
    • Posted

How old are you? 
    • Posted

How are you feeling today? 
    • Posted

To answer your question from yesterday, I'm 18 years old. Today, I started off up and down in mood but have just spiralled out of control again. I haven't stopped crying and feeling alone for over an hour now. I just want it all to stop and I see no way out sad
    • Posted

Hi Jodie. Have you managed to see a doctor today? 
  • Posted

Call someone now sweetie it's so hard sometimes and we can't cope on our own sometimes.call family or friends they will understandx
  • Posted

Dear Jodie, hello first of all. I am suffering from panic attack and anxiety disorder. I was totally fine till 4days ago. All it started with a headache and backache. I believe our negative thoughts, depressions and anxiety is about full moon. As it's full moon at the moment. You can call The Samaritans 08457 90 90 90, I called them today and feel better.
  • Posted

Hi I agree with the others.  If you haven't yet called the mental health helplines please do it now.  No one is going to say you are not worthy of being listened to or you are wasting their time.  Promise.  You are in crisis and you must take steps to safeguard yourself if you can't confide in family or friends.  
  • Posted

Jodie: First u need to consult doctor in ur crisis n don't worry nothing will happen good days for you
  • Posted

There are thousands like you,, you must see your doc without doubt, they can make you feel better, I know I have seen it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.