Can Anyone Help?? please starting tomorrow morning!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, got the tablets off my doctor today so i am oing to start in the morning as i weigh on a thursday at slimming world.

How much fat can you eat a day without the dreaded side effects!?

Also how do you work out how much fat is in things?? is it the saturdated fat i should be looking at??

Thank You,

Natalie :?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey petal, it's no more than 15g per meal - check the packets/jars of what you are eating for detailed fat breakdown - otherwise the internet is a good resource to find out fat content. It's the overall fat content - not the saturated fat content you're looking at - but do bear in mind that the lower in saturated fat the better. Good Luck and go for it! - i've just completed my first week and i lost 7lbs!xxx
  • Posted

hi natalie

how are you doing now? have you lost much weight and what have you been eating?

• Posted

Hiya, Im not sure if i have lost any weight, i weigh at slimming world on a Thursday so i wont know until then, i dont feel like i have lost weight, i feel like i have put on i think, i have been eating lots of chicken and salads etc but i have been a bit naughty eating bread (My Weakness!!)

I will know thursday how i have got on, if im not that pleased i will have to completely cut out bread next week!!!

Thanks for asking.

smile

• Posted

bread isnt so bad as its not full of fat but got carbs in it

you can eat carbs in moderation i.e pasta bread pots etc just make sure that whatever you are eating it with as a low fat content. i.e jacket pot and lean grilled meat and veg, or salad with lean meat and bread!!!

o and avoid the butter! low fat marge all the way LOL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.